Dear BRISTOLIANS:
Welcome to Miss K's page! I am looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you better. I am sure that our learning journey together will be fun and exciting one. As you already know from your teacher, I will be in your classroom for the next two months. My goal is to assist you in your learning process. Don't forget that I will be learning from you, too!
That being said, I encourage you to ask me any questions you might have. I really believe in all WH questions (and others) as they show CURIOSITY. The other noun that's related to learning is ADVENTURE. The C noun is always thirsty and the A one is always restless!
Please feel free to post to this blog and share about yourselves. I would love to hear about your ideas, thoughts or simply, any comments,suggestions & jokes you might have....oh, yes complaints are welcome too, and for now they are FREE of charge. If you have any interesting sites you would like to share you could post them in our DON'T BE STINGY LIST. Please, do not forget that this is a space for positive and respectful exchange. Be supportive and encouraging of each other!
If you are curious about Miss K, keep on reading.
Miss K's real name is Ana Krneta (yes, the last name has three consonants in a row) and if you attempt its pronunciation, I bet it will be a good exercise for your tongue muscles. At the moment, Miss K is attending Pre-Service Program at Brock University, Faculty of Education.
What does that mean? Miss K is passionate about teaching and she wants to be a teacher. But first she must finish her training!
Miss K also loves to learn not just from BOOKS, but also from seeing PLACES, TRAVELING, TALKING to people, and by doing things. In other words, Miss K loves learning through experiences!
As a result, her world is SO much bigger. In the past few years, she has been involved with working with & instructing newcomers to Canada. What did she learn? Oh, a bunch.
She got to learn about distant places in Africa, South America, Middle East, etc. She got to eat some amazing food and learn about rich cultures from all over the world. Her formal training is in Applied Mathematics and yes, she loves traveling through equations, matrices and math puzzles. And trust me, MATH is not scary.
Miss K enjoys climbing, all sorts of music (lately mostly ROOTS REGGAE) and eating delicious Indian food. If you are still curious, just ASK!
Bristolians, I will see you again in class. Looking forward to our joint adventures!
Miss K
Welcome to Miss K's page! I am looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you better. I am sure that our learning journey together will be fun and exciting one. As you already know from your teacher, I will be in your classroom for the next two months. My goal is to assist you in your learning process. Don't forget that I will be learning from you, too!
That being said, I encourage you to ask me any questions you might have. I really believe in all WH questions (and others) as they show CURIOSITY. The other noun that's related to learning is ADVENTURE. The C noun is always thirsty and the A one is always restless!
Please feel free to post to this blog and share about yourselves. I would love to hear about your ideas, thoughts or simply, any comments,suggestions & jokes you might have....oh, yes complaints are welcome too, and for now they are FREE of charge. If you have any interesting sites you would like to share you could post them in our DON'T BE STINGY LIST. Please, do not forget that this is a space for positive and respectful exchange. Be supportive and encouraging of each other!
If you are curious about Miss K, keep on reading.
Miss K's real name is Ana Krneta (yes, the last name has three consonants in a row) and if you attempt its pronunciation, I bet it will be a good exercise for your tongue muscles. At the moment, Miss K is attending Pre-Service Program at Brock University, Faculty of Education.
What does that mean? Miss K is passionate about teaching and she wants to be a teacher. But first she must finish her training!
Miss K also loves to learn not just from BOOKS, but also from seeing PLACES, TRAVELING, TALKING to people, and by doing things. In other words, Miss K loves learning through experiences!
As a result, her world is SO much bigger. In the past few years, she has been involved with working with & instructing newcomers to Canada. What did she learn? Oh, a bunch.
She got to learn about distant places in Africa, South America, Middle East, etc. She got to eat some amazing food and learn about rich cultures from all over the world. Her formal training is in Applied Mathematics and yes, she loves traveling through equations, matrices and math puzzles. And trust me, MATH is not scary.
Miss K enjoys climbing, all sorts of music (lately mostly ROOTS REGGAE) and eating delicious Indian food. If you are still curious, just ASK!
Bristolians, I will see you again in class. Looking forward to our joint adventures!
Miss K

No comments:
Post a Comment